Home | Compensation Amount | Make a Claim | Replacement Car | FAQ's | Contact
Making a claim

Whiplash Injury Compensation Claim, Motorbike Accident Claim, UK

Road Traffic Accident is an accident where vehicle(s) has been involved. If you were either a driver, a passenger, a motor cyclist or a pedestrian in the incident and you were not the party at fault, then you are eligible to make a claim and receive compensation.

How do I know if I been in a Road Traffic Accident?

If any of the key point(s) below apply to the incident that you have been involved in, then it is classed as Road Traffic Accident.

     1. Accident involving car drivers, where another driver has damaged your car
         through negligence.
     2. Accident involving cyclist riders, where you the cyclist could have been
         involved in a collision with another vehicle(s).
     3. Accident where you the pedestrian could have been hit by a motor vehicle.
     4. Accident where an animal, excluding wild animal has been involved in a
         collision with your vehicle and the owner of the animal is negligent.

Types of Road Traffic Accident claims you can make:

     . Motorbike Accident Claim
     . Whiplash Claim
     . Uninsured Driver(s) Claim
     . Untraced Driver(s) Claim

Getting the compensation amount your entitled to

In order to recieve the entitled compensation amount, its important that you see your GP instantly after the accident or after recovering from your injuries, to acquire a medical report. This medical report proves the injuries you claim to have sustained from the accident. Fighting for injury compensation without the backing of a medical report, commonly results in an reduced compensation amount given or none at all. For further advice contact us.


bullet   Road Traffic Accident

bullet   Work Injury

bullet   Slip & Trip Accident

bullet   Whiplash


bullet   Taxi, Private Hire,
Car, 9-Seaters,
Multi-Seater and Prestige

Our Client's

bullet   Testimonials

About Us Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Complaints Procedure No Win No Fee*

Compensation claim, car accident claim, whiplash injury, work accident,
other personal injury claim.

Regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in repect of regulated claims
management activities CRM 10030 and our registration is recorded on the website

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict Valid CSS!